I just learned a young woman who was 21 years old went to sleep Friday night and never woke up. So where is the connection to me your wondering?
Her mother was one of my best friends about 13 years ago. She died of colon cancer at age 41. Her daughter would have been in elementary school at the time.
Tonight I am thinking of a father, a widower, who lost his wife about this time all those years ago. To now lose his youngest daughter so unexpectedly. How much is one to handle in this life?
I know at times like this we say, "God doesn't give us more than we can handle". So hard to grasp at a time like this.
Hayley, rest in peace in your mother's arms.
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon them.
May they rest in peace.
and let perpetual light shine upon them.
May they rest in peace.
That’s such terrible news. I’m so sorry to hear this.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. Some day we will understand why God takes people way before their time.
ReplyDelete