Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Obituary

I am almost afraid to write this but I don't think I can stop myself. It was announced hours ago that Steve Jobs, the genius behind Apple, lost his battle with cancer.

Yes, it is sad.

Yes, the world lost a visionary in the tech industry.

Really, is the world going to end because of it? Do I say a prayer for his family, yes of course. I hope they find peace and comfort knowing his suffering here on earth is over.

But what I can't stop thinking about, what is gnawing at me, why I can't sleep right now is where are the headlines for all the lost

                  "could have beens"

                                "might have beens"

                                            "we'll never know what greatness could have beens"

babies that were killed due to abortion? What about the millions that have died without justification?

Who is mourning what could have been if they all had lived?

We all should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment