Thoughts, vents, and dreams of a late-in-life-first-time-now-stay-at-home mom to a little girl who used to command "boots on " pretty much daily.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
If I had known I might not have done it!
I'm doing away with vanity for this post. This was how I looked after getting up this morning. (took this myself) I finally had the laser procedure for my rosacea. I had 340 pulses and most people have 200 or less. I'm starting to bruise but am really wondering if I'm going to have black eyes!
Some may think its vain and I should just live with very red cheeks. Sometimes make-up will cover it. It's not just the redness. You have itching and burning too. When you get a full flush it can last for a whole day. It was time but I think I may have waited too long!
Not sure I would have done this if I had known how painful it was or how I was going to swell up! My hubby is starting to sing me an un-politically correct 1980's song. Unfortunately, Unka Bunka in all her glory is now repeating it too!
Needless to say I'm not leaving the house today and maybe not tomorrow. I will feel really guilty if I don't go to Mass but this is uncomfortable. I know I should offer it up but I am no saint! I know others have it much worse and this was self inflicted but still - eeeeoooowww!
So on a scale of 1-10 how do I look so far?? LOL!
Peace to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ouch, looks very painful! I can't believe how much swelling there is and yeah, your eyes do look like they are turning black! Keep the veggie packs on and hope the pain goes away soon!
ReplyDelete