You know do we really pay attention to our surroundings or the people we see? I ask this because as I was out and about, swollen face and all, not that many people stared. I was pleasantly surprised.
I got to thinking do I pay attention? My conclusion is that I pay more attention to my surroundings than I think most people do.
- I notice when the older shopper is having difficulty.
- I notice when my regular checker is having a fibromyalga flare up.
- I notice the haggard look on many a mom's face as they shop with 1 or more kids.
- I notice the dirt and rude talk at some stores.
- I notice the beautiful sunshine on most days.
- I saw pain in the eyes of one store clerk.
- I felt the need to chat with an older gentleman one day.
i missed the last post, so i went back. OUCH! no pain no gain? is that the philosphy? i must not be very observant...because i never noticed your 'rosey cheeks' before.
ReplyDelete