While I was sitting and waiting; and, sitting and waiting; getting my hopes up; going potty to sit and wait some more I decided there are a few things I really don't like about flying. Don't get me wrong, I have flown a lot in my lifetime but lately it isn't exciting or fun...
Why I don't like flying anymore:
- Everyone looks like a slob. Back in the day we dressed up to fly.
- Not fond of the baggage fee but hate the increase in carry-ons even more.
- I generally am stuck sitting by people (male & female) who have horrible body odor.
- If I don't get an aisle seat I have no armrests or personal space. It seems I get stuck between two large men who take up WAY more than their fair share! Again, body odor issues here too.
- Are the seats getting smaller and harder or is it just me?
- What? You have to pay for some lousy bag of pretzels on some airlines?
- Service - how is losing the airplane good service?
- Why don't all airports have free Wi-Fi?
- No, I am not going to unbuckle my seat belt and get out just so you can pee 5 times in an hour. Maybe if you didn't have so much to drink before getting on the plane you'd be sober and could hold it!
- Security, security...I want the line for experienced travelers to really be experienced travelers. If you don't know that you have to take your shoes off you are not experienced and are slowing me down!
No comments:
Post a Comment