Well here is the short version of what I've been up to the past few weeks. Right now I am avoiding packing for a trip and leaving...
1. Working - driving all over the state of South Dakota and Eastern North Dakota.
2. Federal Grand Jury Duty - now that will be an interesting post all by itself!
3. Painted the kitchen.
4. Painted Unka Bunka's room in dual pinks!.
5. Painted our bedroom the color of a turd according to my hubby who complained the entire time we
painted it!
6. Worrying about the state of our country and the morals of our fellow Americans.
7. Shopping for more work clothes and awesome wedge mule sandals!!!
There is a lot good stuff on the list to be posted about at a later date when I'm not traveling so much.
Dear readers, take care. Pray for our country and each other.
Hey, great post and awesome blog!! Soooo cute!!!!!!!! I love it!! Keep up the good work!! You are invited to check out or follow my blog anytime!!! Have a great day!!
ReplyDelete