Thursday, December 15, 2011

My "Santa Baby"

Well earlier this month Unka Bunka had her first ever performance! She really likes her dance class and was very excited to dance during half-time at the local college's basketball game. They danced to Taylor Swift's, "Santa Baby". Mind you I wasn't sure about the song being appropriate for Pre-K and Kindergarten. Once I saw the routine with the girlies I was relived!



Here she is waiting...and waiting...and waiting...to go onstage! (she is the one with the totally 80's headband)



There's daddy with the video recorder.




Lining up!



Well...she started a beat ahead...



...and ending with a twirl



So there you have it! I know you all were dying to see the Unka Bunka premiere! There are video's but really that would be overkill! The only thing you all missed was the dirty look she gave one of the older girls. She had to shoo her back into her spot before the song began!


What did I learn? I learned not being perfect is perfectly all right with me. 

1 comment:

  1. She had to shoo someone back to her spot? LOL!

    She looks perfectly adorable! It would have been fun to see them all in person.

    ReplyDelete