Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Unemployment Blues

Well everyone now that I can finally get into Blog spot again I've got the b-l-u-e blues. Maybe it is the cloudy and rainy weather that just seems to persist. Maybe it is the thought of us getting back a house we thought we sold and the ensuing two mortgage payments we'll be making. Maybe it is the lack of phone calls on the many resumes and interviews I've had over the past month. Maybe it is my upcoming colonoscopy on Friday. Maybe it is the eventual "good bye" we'll say to our high school graduate very soon.

The blues won't last long because in the grand scheme I really don't have it that bad. There are many, many others who have it much worse. What about those in Joplin, MO who lost everything or someone? What about those in OK and KS?? My little blues is nothing compared to what they are going through.

Let me, instead of whining, say thank you to God for my small burdens - thank you! Let me offer up my minimal suffering for those who are suffering greater crosses.

3 comments:

  1. In the shadow of His cross we find strength to carry our own. Its just a bump! And you will get over it! He has good things for those who wait! prayers,

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said. you are a conqueror! you will overcome.

    ReplyDelete